Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Vision of IQAC
As per the Guidelines of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) the Internal Quality Assurance Cell of MMC was formed with the vision to channelize the efforts and measures of the Institution towards academic excellence and progressand empowering students with value-based knowledge and skill that enable them to cope up and compete with the demands of modern age. Envisioned as an embedded function of the College, the IQAC harnesses synergies from all its constituent units viz. the stakeholders of the College. As a part of its mandate of developing an all-encompassing quality culture in the College, the IQAC plays a greater role in congregating the institutional effort for quality.The main vision of IQAC is to build and ensure a quality culture and environment aimed at all round excellence at the College level.
Mission of IQAC
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of institution towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- To become a Centre of Excellence in higher education for women.
- A stimulating learning environment through new and innovative academic programmes.
- To create women leaders and to make them agents of social change.
- To provide dedicated and responsive scholars as faculty.
Goals of IQAC
- To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.