Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
Three Years Degree Course
- DURATION OF THE COURSE :
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
- Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the Degree course of Bachelor of Business Administration will be required to have passed with a minimum of 45% marks, the Intermediate Examination in Arts/Science/Commerce of a Board/ University established or incorporated by law or any other examination recognised y the University as equivalent thereto.
- Admission in the B.B.A. course shall be made on the basis of Merit List prepared after the entrance test, including written and viva-voce examination, to be conducted by the College.
- The reservation of seats for the course shall be as per rule of the State Government/Patna University for SC, ST and OBC/EBC/Physically Challenged & Blind. Caste certificate must be issued by District Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate.
- ENTRANCE TEST : 1. The duration of the entrance test will be 60 minutes. The test will have both subjective and objective type of questions. It will be followed by an interview with the candidates.
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Mathematical Aptitude
The test will consist of :