Objectives of IQAC
The IQAC of MMC is constituted to achieve the following objectives :
- The Primary objective of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- The IQAC will provide greater clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- The IQAC will contribute towards enhancement and integration among the activities of the College and institutionalize many good practices.
- To develop and progress a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards creation, sustenance and enhancement of quality and facilitate internalization of the quality culture permeating every sphere of the Institution.
- To facilitate the integration of the various activities of the institution and institutionalize the best practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making imbibing all the dimensions of service quality to improve institutional functioning.
- To actas a change agent in the Institution.
- To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.