MMC throughout its glorious history has played a pivotal role in the field of girls’ education. The College has a history of setting standards in quality creation and sustenance, be it in the academic excellence, sports or cultural performance.The College has grown in stature over the years and remains the most sought-after institution dedicated to Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer and Management education in the state.
Our ISO rating reflects the technology based integrated and inclusive education.The College provides a disciplined, dynamic, vibrant and hygienic environment. We try our best to nurture our students with active emphasis on all three aspects of integrated and holistic education, that is,physical, intellectual and value-basededucation.
Our College is valued for its academic excellence, in particular the delivery of contents which is student centric and research oriented.The Internal Quality Assurance Cell always plays a catalystrolefor accelerating the growth of the institution. We seek active participation of stakeholders in this regard for the betterment and progress of the College.We hope the feedback and suggestions will help IQAC develop further in its endeavour of creation, sustenance and enhancement of quality in the College.
Prof. (Dr.) Shashi Sharma
Principal and Chairperson, IQAC
Vision of IQAC
Mission of IQAC
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of institution towards academic excellence
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality
- To become a Centre of Excellence in higher education for women
- A stimulating learning environment through new and innovative academic programmes
- To create women leaders and to make them agents of social change
- To provide dedicated and responsive scholars as faculty