Dr. Aruna Choudhuary
- Year of establishment : 1946
- Shifted in New Building : 1990
- Books in central library : 1,55,643
- Central library Journals / Periodicals/Magazines : 13
- Central library Newspapers : 05
- Books in B.Com. & BBA Library : 4821
- Books in BCA Library : 4734
- BCA e-books : 256
- BCA e-journal : 01
- Books in BSW Library : 381
- Books in Library Economics PG : 1147
- Books in Departmental Libraries : 5005
Library Staffs :
|1||Ragini Kumari||M.Lib. & Info. Sc. , M.A (Philosophy), DCA, e-Library||Librarian|
|2||Moni Kumari||B.Lib. & Info. Sc. , B.A (Political Sc. Hons) DCA||Library Assistant|
|3||Suresh Kumar||Non Matriculation||Peon|
|4||Moina Khatoon||Non Matriculation||Maid Servant|
Library remains open from 9.30 am. to 4.30 pm. On all working days.
Magadh Mahila College library is an academic library to meet the needs of the students and teaching staff of the college. The new members in 2017 are 1,486 students of which 322 are vocational and 1,164 are from the general section.
Highlights of the Department
- e-library Services : The library has an open and fully automated accession system and lease line facility. The library has installed Koha software from INFLIBNET (Information and Library Network).
- Library card holder Students, Teaching and Non-teaching Staff are allowed to internet surfing for download study material .
- Students are using OPAC for searching the books.
- Circulation Services : The Issue counter, from where the users can issue 3 General books and B.A, B.Sc.& PG Students can issue 2 additional T.B.L. books at a time for a 15th day through Library Automation Software (KOHA) & Return on Return Counter.
- The Technical Services : The Technical section of the library provides Classification and cataloguing services.
- Reference Services : The Central Library has a spacious Reading Room with a seating capacity of 105.
- Journal/ Magazines Services : The library has Journal/ national Journals and Local Magazines. Employment news , English and Hindi Newspapers are also available.
- Binding Services : The library has binding section where previous years Journals and Magazines are binding . If need conservation of the book than binding section fulfill it.
- Xeroxing Services : The Library has Xeroxing section where students and Staffs take the Xerox copy of books Magazines of Documents . Xerox facilities are also available.