Dr. Aruna Choudhuary
- Year of establishment : 1946
- Shifted in New Building : 1990
- Books in Central Library : 1,55,643
- Central Library Journals/ Periodicals/Magazines : 13
- Central library Newspapers : 05
- Books in B.Com. & BBA Library : 4821
- Books in BCA Library : 4734
- BCA e-books : 256
- BCA e-journal : 01
- Books in BSW Library : 381
- Books in Library Economics PG : 1147
- Books in Departmental Libraries : 5005
Total — 1, 72006
|1||RaginiKumari||M.Lib. & Info. Sc. , M.A (Philosophy), DCA, e-Library||Librarian|
|2||MoniKumari||B.Lib. & Info. Sc. , B.A (Political Sc. Hons) DCA||Library Assistant|
|3||Suresh Kumar||Non Matriculation||Peon|
|4||MoinaKhatoon||Non Matriculation||Class IV|
Library remains open from 9.30 am. to4.30 pm. On all working days.
Magadh Mahila College library has an academic library to meet the need of the students and teaching staff of the college. The new members in 2017 are 1,486 students of which 322 are vocational and 1,164 are from the general section.
Highlights of the Department
- E-library Services:The library has an open and fully automated accession system and lease line facility. The library has installed KOHA software from INFLIBNET(Information and Library Network)
- Library card holder Students, Teaching and Non-teaching Staff are allowed internet surfing for downloading study material.
- Students are using OPAC for searching Books
- Circulation Services: The Issue counter, from where the users can issue 3 General books and B.A, B.Sc. and PG Students can issue 2 additional T.B.L. books at a time for a 15th day through Library Automation Software (KOHA) and Return on Return Counter
- The Technical Services: The Technical section of the library provides Classification and cataloguing services
- Reference Services: The Central Library has a spacious Reading Room with a seating capacity of 105
- Journal/ Magazines Services: The library has Journal/ national Journals and Local Magazines. Employment News, English and Hindi Newspapers are also available
- Binding Services: The library has binding section where previous years Journals and Magazines are covered. If further conservation of the book is required then binding section fulfils it
- Xerox Services: The Library has Xerox section where students and Staff can take the Xerox copy of Books, Magazines and Documents. Printing facilities are available after payment in special cases.
- Separate Computer with adequate Software for visually challenged Student.