|Title of Course||Eligibility Criteria||Intake Capacity|
|Bachelor in Arts
|I.A/I.Sc./I.Com./+2 or Equivalent||450|
|Bachelor in Science
|I.Sc./+2 or Equivalent||265|
| Bachelor in Commerce
|I.A/I.Com/I.Sc./+2 or Equivalent||250|
|Bachelor in Computer Applications
|I.A/I.Sc./I.Com./+2 or Equivalent||40+40|
|Bachelor of Business Administration
|I.A/I.Sc./I.Com./+2 or Equivalent||60|
|Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W.)||I.A/I.Sc./I.Com./+2 or Equivalent||60|
- Admissions in Under-Graduate course shall be made purely on the basis of merit list prepared after the written entrance test and admission to a course will be closed once the seats are filled.
- Request for admission will not be entertained without a duly submitted application form. No application for admission will be accepted after the notified last date.
- Admissions to all courses are routed through various admission committees constituted for the purpose. Applicants are requested not to approach the Principal in connection with admissions.
- No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. All notifications regarding admission to various courses will be put up on the College notice board.
Magadh Mahila College offers regular admission to undergraduate girl students in the following subjects
a) B.A. Honours in Humanities
- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Persian, Maithili and Philosophy
b) B.A. Honours in Social Sciences
- Economics, History, Home Science, Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, Mathematics
c) B.A, Honours in Fine Arts : Music
d) B.Sc. Honours in Sciences
- Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics and Zoology