Bachelor of Business Administration
Three Year Degree Course
- DURATION OF THE COURSE:
The Bachelor of Business Administration(B.B.A.) Honours course shall over a period of three academic years. The duration of the session is from July to May.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
- Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the Degree course of Bachelor of Business Administration will be required to have passed with a minimum of 45% marks, the Intermediate Examination in Arts/Science/Commerce of a Board/ University established or incorporated by law or any other examination recognised y the University as equivalent thereto.
- Admission in the B.B.A. course shall be made on the basis of Merit List prepared after the entrance test, including written and viva-voce examination, to be conducted by the College.
- The reservation of seats for the course shall be as per rule of the State Government/Patna University for SC, ST and OBC/EBC/Physically Challenged & Blind. Caste certificate must be issued by District Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate.
ENTRANCE TEST :
1. The duration of the entrance test will be 60 minutes. The test will have both subjective and objective type of questions. It will be followed by an interview with the candidates.
The test will consist of :
(a) General Awareness
(b) English Language
(c) Mathematical Aptitude
2. Provisional admission is granted for a period of 15 days only. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Those who leave afterwards will have to pay the fees for the entire course (i.e. of 3 years). Only those who wish to complete the course are encouraged to apply.