Bachelor of Business Administration
- Candidates seeking admission to the first of the Degree of Bachelor of Business Administration will be required to have passed with a minimum of 45% marks, the Intermediate Examination in Arts I Science I Commerce of a Board / UNiversity established or incorporated by law or any other examination recognised by the University as equivalent thereto.
- Admission to the B.B.A. course shall be made on the basis of Merit List prepared after the Entrance test, including written and viva-voce examinations, to be conducted by the College.
- The reservation of seats for the course shall be as per rules of the State Government I Patna University for SC, ST and OBC.
- All candidates seeking admission to the course shall pay full fees as prescribed in the regulations or modified from time to time under the provision of the regulations.
A candidate for the B.B.A. examination shall be required to offer and be examined in 16 papers according to the following structure :
|YEAR||HONOURS PAPERS||SUBSIDIARY PAPERS|
1. Principals of Management
2. Organisational Behaviour
3. Managerial Economics
4. Business Mathematics and Statistics
I. Business Organisation
II. Financial Accounting
5. Communication & Management Information System
6. Cost and Management Accounting
7. Legal Aspects of Business
8. Computer Applications in Business
I. Business Environment
II. Entrepreneurship Development Programme
9. Financial Management
10. Marketing Management
11. Personnel Management
12. Project Report (On-the-Job-Training)
After the second year annual examination, each student shall undergo a Practical Training of eight weeks duration in an approved business / industrial / service organization and submit at least two copies of the Summer Training Report to the Head of the Department at least 15 days before the date of commencement of the final year examinations. The Summer Training Report shall carry 100 marks and it shall be evaluated for 60 marks by two external examiners to be appointed by the University and 40 marks shall be awarded on the basis of their internal assessment.The medium of instruction shall be English / Hindi.
Three year degree course in B.B.A. Hons. has been designed mainly to create a sound base for young women professionals with sufficient training in the the art of business management and entrepreneurship. This course aims at producing a competent and confident group of young women executive, under the fast-changing and rapidly expanding global economy, ready to accept challenges and responsibilities.PRE – REQUISTE FOR ADMISSION :
10+2 in any discipline.ENTRANCE TEST :
10+2 in any discipline.
The duration of the entrance test will be 60 minutes. The test will, have both subjective and objective types of questions. It will be followed by an interview with the candidates. The test will consist of :
- General Awareness
- English language
- Aptitude Assessment
Provisional admission is granted for a period of 15 days only. Fees once paid will not be refunded . Those who wish to leave the course should do before the completion of one month of admission. Those who leave afterwards will have to pay the fees for the entire course (i.e. of 3 years). Only those who wish to complete the course are encouraged to apply.DISCIPLINE :
- Student are expected to attend the lectures and tutorials regularly punctually.
- No visitors for students are allowed during lecture hours.
- No books, magazines, newspapers or notices for the notice board will be brought to the college without the approval of the Principal.
- Students will wear the College identity card around the neck in the college premises.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the college premises.
- 75% attendance is compulsory. (60% attendance for those with medical reasons, a medical certificate to be submitted at the time of illness.)
There is a separate library and Reading Room for the B.B.A. Students. They must abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the college for the use of library :
- Strict silence will be observed at all time in the Library.
- Membership is obligatory for all students.
- Students will apply for books in the prescribed form by 2 P.M.
- Books from the General Library are loaned for a week.
- Students are requested to use books with care. They will held responsible for mishandling.
- Students who fail to return books at the prescribed time will pay a fine of Re. 10/- Per day.
- Library books are not to be lent by students to anyone in the College or outside the College.
- Students will use the catalogue to guide them in the choice of books.
- No magazines or papers of the Library will be lent for home use.
- All library Rules and Regulations must be strictly followed in the Library.
- Other Library facilities are available for those students who need them.